Monday 9 December 2013

Secret Tips that are accepted google adsense

Secret Tips that are accepted google adsense

 



Tips for accepted google adsense
Secret Tips that received google adsense - Having previously blogsolu provide acceptable article on tips for google adsense and how to apply google adsense , this time will blogsolu berbagikan very secret tips on how to be accepted by google adsense .To be accepted google adsense is actually very easy , as long as all know her secret pal . Honestly my personal experience in registering the google adsense is very interesting . Age 2 weeks new blog can be accepted by google adsense . How do you want to know his secret friend , please check it out .

    
The first secret is a blog that is easy to be accepted is that blogging google adsense using blogger platform . This is not indicative of ya . many blogs ber of other platforms can be received google adsense as well anyway . But I think personally , a blog that is easy to be accepted
    
google adsense is a blogger blog platform . Maybe my friend who had long been familiar with the blogging world , must know the reason .
    
The next tips are content . Content or article that my friend must have had a sale value . This is actually my personal opinion as well . but it proved really gan . Intent has selling points here is the content that it could be a reference to the purchase of an item . An example of this blogsolu . Blogsolu has many articles on computer tips . Now that computers have content anyway gan selling points . But most bloggers fail to be accepted google adsense , they have a themed blog content blogging . So I guess the theme of blogging it has no value selling " high " . Thus the theme for blogging content I think is rather difficult to be accepted google adsense .

    
All ya some of my idea to choose a theme that is easy to be accepted google adsense .
      
>computer
       >
Fashion
       >
health
       >
business
       >
Gadgets
       >
technology

    
After my friend chose one of the themes on the blog , does not mean that my friend was not allowed to go out from your blog themes . The point is select a theme and write the above post is concerned with the theme of your blog as much as 15 articles . and my friend can try to register your blog .
    
Do not forget every article my friend must have 500 words , and should not be less so.
    
After my friend had a blogger blog platform and has written 15 500 words each article , you are ready to register your blog to be a google adsense publisher . Keep in mind also , when you first sign up google adsense , maybe my friend will get a rejection , but after my friend signed up about 3 times with a different email , I 'm sure your blog will receive google adsense .I think so first article in order to receive secret tips google adsense . if my friend any questions, please ask dikolom comment . hopefully this article useful for my friend all . bay to see you again my friend all ..

No comments:

Post a Comment